Shipping, Boarding Passes, Airport ShuttleFedEx Shipping
Avoid airport lines and hassle by shipping your items via FedEx Express Saver service. In your packet will be your name tag packet are two FedEx labels that will enable you to return-ship both your skis and your gift bag free of charge to your home or office for delivery by next Thursday. Your two bags can be left outside your door Sunday night or you can bring them to Ford Hall at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek on Sunday from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Please be sure to keep a record of your tracking numbers from your FedEx labels and save them until your bags have been received at your home or office.
Any additional personal luggage may be conveniently shipped by FedEx for only $50 per bag, payable to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- This year’s target delivery date is Friday, March 10.
- However; weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events can interrupt FedEx transportation flow – and your supply chain – anytime, anywhere and with little warning. As interruptions occur, please visit www.fedex.com to learn about the latest Service Alerts.
- Please track your package at www.fedex.com
- Please remove any old shipping labels from your package before shipping
- The new shipping label MUST be on the tie-on tag provided by FedEx. Don’t stick it to the actual package.
- As always; it is good practice to place a file card or business card with your contact information inside your shipment as a back up should your shipping label become separated from the shipment.
- If shipping long ski bags; it is suggested the shipping pouch/label be attached to the hand straps in the middle of the bag rather than any straps at the end of the bag.
The easiest way to get your Boarding Pass is to use your mobile phone. If you need a printed Boarding Passes for your flight they will be available on Sunday from 3:00 - 5:00 pm, pickup location to be determined.